I am considering offering a support group for trans and gender-non-conforming individuals on Tuesday evenings at 4:30 PM. If you have any interest in this group, please contact me because I would love to have you join!
Are you a healer? In a helping profession?
Do you feel drained at the end of your day? Before your work day even begins? Do you want to let your inherent compassion and care for other living beings shine through in all the work you do? Do you worry about burnout and compassion fatigue?
If so, this is the group for you!
This six-week group will provide you with the skills and support that you need to:
- Better understand the differences between burnout and compassion fatigue and what it looks like when you start to experience them
- Increase mindfulness of self and others specifically as a healer
- Practice non-judgment as a way to increase stress-resilience and optimize compassion towards yourself and others
- Develop a "toolbox" of customized self-care strategies and a system to integrate them into your daily life
- Deeply connect with your compassionate and gentle nature while maintaining the inner strength to handle others' suffering
- Get aligned with your unique style and personality related to healing and the ways that you provide help